The week EVERYTHING happened at once
- •My car was making terrifying groaning/growling/grinding noises.
- •Things at work broke, and no one had any idea how to fix then.
- •The water pump in our well at home broke.
- •My brother didn't get cleared for his wisdom teeth surgery, so now he needs to wait until next summer.
- •Writing and reading time has been so crunched that I wound up editing a short story on the floor of the gym. After reading a book on the elliptical.
- •I did my first actual crow pose!Without immediately tumbling over. This is big yoga news for a girl whose upper body strength leaves much to be desired!
- •An AMAZING manuscript I'm obsessed with on SwoonReads got selected for publication! <3KISSING MAX HOLDEN by Katy Upperman
- •My dad spent TWO DAYS in the garage fixing my car (and previously mentioned groaning noises). All new brakes and rotors that were a giant pain to change.
- •My mom left for NY yesterday to visit an extended family member who's on hospice.
- •Mom's staying in NY with my grandma for Christmas because she hasn't in 20 years, so we won't celebrate at home until the 27th.