MY FAVORITE LETTERS TO DRAW WITH CHALK OR CHALK MARKERS.
I make chalk board signs for events in Kankakee, IL. This isn't my job. I do love some letters.
- •That funky "R" with a circle in the top.
- •An "i" that looks like the NBA Championship trophy
- •"W" and "h" can spoon without ever touching.
- •A couple lower case "o" can each have their own identity.
- •Manuscript "L" must be seriously jealous of the super-cool cursive version. Sort of like your cousin who shot of looked like you but was a better student and more athletic.
- •Lowercase "t" can provide a little awning should it start raining.
- •Other times a "t" will invade the space of those around them.
- •I don't care what anyone says... I love an "a" with a top on it.
- •A nice big capital "E" makes me feel good.
- •Little letters in circles. Yeah.
- •That "y" is all sassy and not sleepy at all.