Books I Have Read More Than Once
I was a repeat reader, mostly in my youth (when I had time). I used to go to the linden hills library and pick out ones I loved and knew and ones I would randomly try to see if they were any good. 🤓
- •These Happy Golden Years (Laura Ingalls Wilder)
- •Betsy & Joe (Maud Hart Lovelace)
- •Complete works of Shakespeare - not the whole thing, but certain favorites.
- •Nancy Drew series
- •Are you there God? It's me Margaret. (Judy Blume)
- •Forever... (Judy Blume)
- •The Color Purple (Alice Walker)
- •Like Water for Chocolate (Laura Esquivel)
- •Cookbooks - too many to list. Betty Crocker, the Moosewood, Ina Garten, more cooking in Minnesota....
- •The Bible (not all, but parts). I was a Sunday School teacher.