Words My Friends Would Use to Describe Me
Starting with my earliest friends (my sisters) to most recent friends...
- •FunnyI'm the middle sister of five
- •MusicalWas in band AND choirS. Played piano & flute. Tried to learn guitar but have unusually small hands. This is Marie, Annika, Gracie & Alex practicing b4 my Dad's funeral.
- •ArtsyMy mom taught all of us to sew. I was the best at it. I would help her a lot with her home business. Me in one of the wedding outfits we made together.
- •WriterThe parents of my earliest friends always ask - did you ever become a writer? I LOVED reading & writing.
- •MomI always wanted to be one. I wanted 4 kids. I had one biological beautiful daughter, 2 beautiful bonus daughters, one beautiful fur baby (Rudy). As well as (currently) Lucy del Gato....
- •AcademicLove school. Worked mostly in Academia. My only official publications are as 3rd or 4th author in Journals. I went to school for free as a U of MN employee...earned a BS in Marketing with additional coursework in fashion & design & the arts. MBA in Finance. Masters in Art History. Was a National Merit Scholar - current husband (Chemical engineer with MBA as well) doesn't think that matters anymore (we are 51 & 54) but I do. Here he is touring colleges with our youngest KitKat.