Top ten favorite movies
Springing off of the Twitter hashtags going around lately, I've decided to return to List and expand my choices
- •RushmoreAbsolute favorite, above every single movie on this list
- •DopeI don't have a reason other than the music is good and it just feels right
- •CometIt's beautiful. I mean, really truly gorgeous and the story is heartbreaking as well
- •Funny FaceI love Audrey Hepburn. And the music in this movie makes my heart happy. Additionally, Fred Astaire is attractive.
- •People Like UsI just, I really enjoy it. And Chris Pine.
- •SicarioTHE STORY, THE SCORE, THE CINEMATOGRAPHY; IT IS PERFECT
- •Fantastic Mr. FoxI think it's a great (expanded) adaptation. And it really is something to look at.
- •The Big LebowskiFunny and a ride of a movie. Also very quotable and Jeff Bridges being Jeff Bridges
- •PsychoI don't really have to explain do I?
- •By The RiverI was one of the first people to see it. Like, I was at the first screening ever of the film. It's beautiful, has great poetry, and is indie filmmaking at its finest.