WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I was very uncertain of what I wanted to do. It's been a bit of a long journey.
- 1.A singerI didn't know you had to have talent to go down this career path. And it turns out I was right.
- 2.An ActressA pipe dream. Especially because I had horrendous stage fright.
- 3.A chefA product of watching too much Food Network. To this day, I will put Food Network on when regular television is slow.
- 4.A Pastry ChefThank you Duff Goldman.
- 5.A writerMy favorite teacher really encouraged my writing when I was a sophomore in high school.
- 6.An English TeacherI had a lot of stipulations: high school AP classes only. And it was only so O could writer on the side.
- 7.An EditorIt combines my loves of reading and writing. And again, so I could work on my writing in the side.