Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.I have to work all weekend and it's Sam's birthday so I have to figure out how to maneuver around work and still have fun.
- 2.My social life is suffering.
- 3.I don't have a steady sexual partner.EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING
- 4.When one aspect of my life is going well, at least two others suffer.Honestly? How do people lead balanced fulfilling lives??
- •My head hurts so bad
- •I wish everything didn't have to feel so difficult
- •I need water but I don't feel like getting up
- •I know my friends aren't intentionally being loud but I want them to stfu
- •I just want to sleep
- •I don't want to go to work tomorrow
- •I hate everything right now
Alternate title: REASONS I WISH I WAS CUDDLING WITH MY CAT RIGHT NOW
- •Doesn't remind me of my responsibilitesHe never says things like "don't you have an essay to write?" Or "when do you work?" Or "how's school?"
- •He requires very little from meI just have to make sure there's food and water in his bowl and his litter is clean. What an angel.
- •He comes over when I'm loafing to make sure I'm okayHow does he always know when I'm sad? Idk but he rubs his little head on me and when he's had enough of me petting him he curls in a little ball next to me and loafs with me.
- •What the fuck?
- •I desperately don't want to go to work tomorrow.
- •I don't make very good use of my time.
I am worried about so much right now but I'm going to be okay. I know because these photos exist.
- •The actual love of my life, my soulmate, and kitty. Rotated to his best angle.
- •Just kidding this is his best angle.
- •Here he is again peeking from behind my leg.
- •How do I get out of this midterm that I will most definitely fail?
- •Don't let yourself fall behind again.
- •You're so easily hurt, I can't tell if it's justified or not anymore.
- •Waking up at 7am and being woken up at 7am are possibly the most completely different experiences a person can have.
- •I'm not very good at being succinct.
- •Brevity isn't my strong suitThat would've been a quicker way to say that but....