The Hardest Part of Everything
...Is not to complicate what is already simple
- •The StartFirst steps, blank pages, set ups. Whatever the deal, getting started is a bitch. Don't know why, tho.
- •Harvesting the first impulse as fuelWhatever drove you out of inertia, should get you wherever your going. Right?
- •ConstanceBecause if there is something I've learned from watching sitcoms like Seinfeld, is that whatever had my attention this week, will probably be irrelevant next week.
- •Use your emotions...but properly, for fuck sakes. Anger is been useful for generations as a mean to surpass evolutionary obstacules and threats. Not as a way to scath people who aren't hip to your newsfeed.
- •Fuck the goal, the gist is in the rideOr at least that's what I keep telling myself.