Being a kart racer
Don't say anything negative either! Thanks!
- •Karting is hardYou have to have a lot of trust in yourself in situations on the tracks. Plus when you start karting, it's no where near carting at a theme park. It takes skills and practice to master running up front.
- •SponsorsIt's awesome getting your own sponsors paying and supporting you every race and you contribute their products and having their sticker on your kart
- •Karting is dangerousThe kart I race and I'm sure every kart does NOT have no seat belts
- •"I do carting too!"It's annoying when people say this. There's a BIG difference between the carts you drive and the karts I race! Trust me!
- •Karting IS a sportKarting falls in the category of "motorsports" you need skills like every other professional racing league. It isn't easy.
- •Karting is fun!You'll really enjoy kart racing because you travel around and race nationally and get noticed by a lot of people! but the problem is, it's expensive. Hands down the most expensive sport in the USA. Possibly in the world!!
- •My kart and achievementsMy kart is a Margay Racing Ignite K3 Briggs Lo206 motor FP7 body work with a touch up of my favorite drivers scheme (Jeff Gordon) I currently have 2 podiums 1 this year and last year and I got an award for finishing 4th in the points in the last year points standings. Have any questions comments? Comment below! (Btw I'm new to this as well.)
- •Taken on Saturday 18th 2016