Already on li.st? Open in app.
This is a list of some of the awesome people that help inspiring me on a day-to-day basis.
- •All of my dear friendsThe friends that I've been so lucky meeting already, through school, work and online. The friends that have helped me through difficult times, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, and other moments in my life. Thanks to you, I've come out on the other side, stronger and with a bunch of true friends that I know I can count on. I really hope you know who you are, because I appreciate your presence in my life, immensely.
- •Freedom fighters(incl. 2 family members during World War II) Freedom is such a fundamental thing. Thanks to all who make a difference in this regard!
- •Ole HenriksenThe always happy Dane, living his life in Hollywood, and occasionally back in Denmark. It's so refreshing to see a person that stands by his true self, human rights (incl. LGBT), staying healthy and growing as a person, while still being very down-to-earth.
What it means to be an INFJ personality type in the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- •MBTI DimensionsThese are the four main dimensions of the MBTI.
- •INFJThese are some tags that very much describe me.
- •INFJ StressorsThese are some tags that can really make my stress level increase.
Here we go...
- •Kasperis my first name. My parents and two older brothers got the great idea, when watching the Casper the Friendly Ghost in the cinema. Thanks for that! 😃
- •Nymandis my last name. In English that would be Newman.
- •Nothing in betweenthere is. And, I actually quite like that.
Updated with what I'm currently digging into at the couch. Feel free to suggest new shows, please.
- •Game of ThronesPlanning...
- •SoccerArsenal + F. C. Copenhagen
- •BaseballLos Angeles Dodgers
- •American FootballLos Angeles Rams
- •BasketballLos Angeles Lakers
This is a continued updated list of my top used apps.