INFJ - Personality Type
What it means to be an INFJ personality type in the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- •MBTI DimensionsThese are the four main dimensions of the MBTI.
- •INFJThese are some tags that very much describe me.
- •INFJ StressorsThese are some tags that can really make my stress level increase.
- •INFJ FunctionsIntroverted iNtuition Extroverted Feeling Introverted Thinking Extroverted Sensing
- •IntrovertI can be very quiet at times, mostly during big gatherings of "strangers". At other times I can be very outgoing, and talkative.
- •iNtuitionI very quickly and easily connect the dots. I'm all about concepts, theories and reading between the lines, both at home and around other people. Grabbing and understanding what has not been said.
- •FeelingI feel things very deeply, and make decisions based on my personal feelings, values and intuition.
- •JudgingI very much keep important stuff organized, especially mentally and digitally, but my physical space (desk) can look quite messy.