Best Takeout in Greenpoint (Brooklyn)
Little Poland has more than pierogi (based almost exclusively off my Seamless order history)
- •CalexicoTop order: Black Bean quesadilla (or Pollo Asado) with an extra side of chipotle "crack" sauce, that you'll want to put on everything you eat.
- •Oishi SushiTop order: You'll want to pick & choose, so go with the Any 3 Roll combo (comes with miso soup or salad) and costs $12. My favorites include the Spicy Salmon Tempura, Spicy Tuna & Shrimp Avocado rolls.
- •Lobster JointFor when you want expensive takeout. Top order: Connecticut Lobster Roll served warm with butter & the Lobster Corn Chowder. They deliver til midnight.
- •Agra Taj MahalTop order: Samosa (comes filled with lamb, chicken, veggies and coconut) and Chicken Tikka Masala. Always get a side of naan, you'll never regret the decision.
- •La TavernaTop Order: Insalata Caprese (they add olives to the mix) and either the Spaghetti Carbonara (so many bacon pieces) or Spaghetti Bolognese (the meat sauce is on point).
- •Erb ThaiTop order: The Green Curry with panang curry paste sautéed with coconut milk, bell peppers, lime leaf and veggies. Add a side of Mango Salad too.