List Request ➕ Amazing Things to Do in NYC This Month
My sister @kristin is coming to visit me in Brooklyn at the end of the month. I've lived here less than two years, so tell me your secret spots NYC natives!
- •Brooklyn Brewery Tour ✔️We've already done this. It was awesome.
- •Smorgasburg ✔️Have gone to this a half a dozen times and 100% plan on going again. Good eats.
- •Shakespeare in Bryant Park ✔️So good and pretty sure this is kicking off at the end of the month.
- •High LineLove the idea of, but how long we spend here realistically. Thoughts?
- •Great live music spots with little to no cover?Where are these places and how can I be at them every night?
- •Check out the bar St. Mazie if you haven't been. Free Live music--ranging from jazz and swing to tangos. Also, great cocktails. One of my favoritesSuggested by @chloewepper
- •Lincoln center! The ny Phil, met opera and ballet are all in session. But if modern dance is more yo thang, go to the Joyce theatre in Chelsea.Suggested by @dave
- •No matter the season, have a late dinner at Buvette, then stroll down Grove Street for a nightcap and some scream-singing of showtunes at Marie's Crisis. It won't be around forever, and you'll want to say you've been.Suggested by @vp