Solid Meals in Buffalo This Week
There's no place like home 🍴
- •CreekviewBrunch with @kristin right off the plane. Great pub menu and the extra spicy Bloody Mary is on point. Order: Eggs Benedict + the BLT.
- •ShangoNew Orleans inspired cuisine, late night pick for dinner. Restaurant Week special included 3-course set up & $20.15 bottles of wine. Order: Ahi-tuna steak with jambalaya and seared sirloin steak with broccolini.
- •Alton'sAmazing breakfast diner with my grandma, who made me drive her '86 Buick to get there. Unlimited coffee, Alton's special: eggs, French toast, sausage & love.
- •AgavePerfect little Mexican spot with tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas and other heavenly things wrapped in tortillas. Order: steak fajitas and alllll the fixins.
- •Pano'sHe does it well, very well. Ultimate Greek diner with breakfast all day & night, we swung by here to meet my dad for lunch. Order: lamb burger, gyro wrap and caprese chicken sandwich.
- •SATOFantastic Asian fusion spot in the Elmwood Village. Sushi, ramen, curry and great specials not on the menu regularly. Order: Shio Butter Ramen, Spicy Ramen and tuna tartare.
- •Spot CoffeeBuffalo's go-to coffee shop chain. Soup, sandwiches, breakfast, lunch, you name it. As "cool hipster coffee shop" as you can get in WNY. Order: caramel latte and red velvet doughnut
- •The IrishmanSolid Irish pub with wrap-around bar in the Village of Williamsville. Guinness wings, Shepard's Pie, potato soup, good flatbreads too. Order: Corned beef rueben and side salad with fries.