Things Spotted at Jfk
Heading home to Buffalo from NYC for Easter has never been so entertaining
- •Kid on a leash, which was a gem to spot. The epitome of SMH.
- •Fedoras aplenty, for everyone going someplace where there's most likely a beach
- •The biggest line ever to get coffee at Terminal 5
- •Muji To Go, where I'm tempted every visit to buy little notebooks and cute pens
- •Tweens snapchatting their frappuccinos
- •Little babies with very anxious parents who must be praying to the sleep gods
- •Men excited about their decision to get a whole airport pizza for breakfast
- •The loveliest Indian woman who sat next to me & I just became bffs with
- •Chic toddlers who I'm pretty sure have Chucks on with Saint Laurent
- •Woman taking selfies in the bathroom, to her credit though the lighting is on point
- •Score! Secret coffee kiosk hiding next to my gate, making me happy about decision to forgo the 1st line
- •Welp, we'll be taxiing for an hour the pilot says. 31 planes curiously just jumped ahead of us to take off.