5 MOVIES THAT I REALLY LIKE THAT OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT
Other people are classified as: my mom, my friends, critics, and in some cases the general population.
- •The Five Year Engagement (2012)#relationshipgoals except the whole never-getting-married-and-having-tons-of-problems part. I want my own Van Morrison soundtrack for my wedding.
- •Elizabethtown (2005)This film is basically a really long really pretty music video. Also, if you're from the South you know that family dinner scene is incredibly accurate. "Leena, I'm commin'! Jus' hold on okay?" @justinemcgregor
- •Anna Karenina (2012)My friends said it was boring. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! How can something so beautiful be boring? The entire thing is choreographed.
- •The Babysitter's Club (1995)This is what I thought teenage life would be like.
- •Anastasia (1997)I do not care that this film is not historically accurate. It's animated for Pete's sake! The songs are so catchy I'm shocked it was never made in to a musical.