BEST HAIRSTYLES IN MY JAPANESE HISTORY CLASS
100% authentic account.
- •MohawkSometimes this is gelled up but sometimes it is combed back. I googled what you call this when it isn't gelled up and it's called a disconnected pompadour.
- •Faux hawkGuy with faux hawk sits next to guy with Mohawk
- •Natural AfroCarefully sculpted, very impressive. However it does make the board hard to see.
- •Pageboy haircutSo edgy/trendy. This girl always wears a hoodie with pearl studs.
- •Short dreadlocksAlso impressive. This kid doesn't wear shoes and wears a linen suit to class everyday. He rides a skateboard.