FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT WHILE BABYSITTING
Raiding your fridge/pantry the moment the kids fall asleep. #Costco
- •Peanut butter crackersThese are ALWAYS in the pantry. And they are ALWAYS good.
- •Capri SunNever as good as I remember. Basically sugar water. I always drink it.
- •Goldfish CrackersSorry if I finish your entire gallon carton.
- •Sliced applesSliced, pre packaged apples are so much better than normal apples. So much more wasteful, but so much better.
- •Pirate's BootyTHIS IS THE BEST
- •Jell-O cupsBonus points if it is strawberry
- •Amy's frozen mealsI actually feel pretty bad about this one. Normally I'll get clearance from the mom before I eat Amy's. Because, you know, it's the greater of the frozen evils.
- •Fla-vor IceLike Capri Sun, this is basically sugar water. Unlike Capri Sun, they're better than I remember.
- •Kellogg's character fruit gummies"Healthy" fruit gummies < Kellogg's-basically-candy-gummies
- •Stonyfield Children's YogurtI definitely shouldn't be eating this. They put in extra stuff for kids and that cannot be good for me.
- •Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit Gushers, Fruit-by-the-FootSo addicting.
- •Ritz CrackersBring me all the carbs. All the salted carbs.