PEOPLE I'M TOLD I LOOK LIKE
Thank you @QueenB for this request. I expect you to complete my request as well. Touché.
- •Edna Mode@justinemcgregor and many others have told me this. I fully embrace it.
- •Laney Boggs from She's All That (before the make over)Eh, pretty accurate. Especially when I wear my geeky glasses.
- •Boo from Monsters Inc.My little cousin thinks that I am actually Boo.
- •Lea MichelleI got this all the time in high school from my mom, sister, and friends. Her high school portrait looks just like mine so I get it but now I don't think we look anything alike.
- •Rachel Dratch or Amy PoehlerSometimes Tina Fey. I think that I make a lot of funny faces and people just think of petite or brunette female comedians. I'm not complaining, it's a huge compliment. I just don't see the resemblance.
- •Penelope CruzI am entirely flattered by this comparison. However, this comparison comes from my mom and her friends and I think they're just trying to win me over...