PEOPLE I SHOULD EMULATE MORE OFTEN
People I could learn a thing or two from:
- 1.Amy PoehlerShe is very driven and very very funny. I don't think she takes "no" for an answer and she never sacrifices her values.
- 2.My roommate @QueenBDefinition of a DGAF personality. Also, very tidy to live with.
- 3.Sister Maria from The Sound of MusicShe is not only devote in her faith but also sticks up for what she believes in. My kind of woman.
- 4.My grandmother CharlotteTypical southern woman dressed to the nines. I hate wearing makeup and doing my hair and my grandmother really made an art of doing just that. She genuinely enjoyed the more fun aspects of femininity. She also cursed like a sailor and the irony was perfect.
- 5.My grandmother BettyFrench Canadian Catholic who was super chic and had amazing taste in clothes, shoes, and housewares. Also very intelligent and kind hearted. Really tough after having 7 children.
- 6.I really connected with your book and I never miss The Mindy Project. Style is on point and you are so real.
- 7.Katharine HepburnMy namesake. One of the first women to wear pants on film; how cool is that?! #feminist #powersuit
- 8.Cinderella from the new 2015 versionControversial choice. I really like this new Cinderella because honestly she just is happy to be here. She is described by others in the movie as kind hearted and wise instead of pretty like older versions. And she is so kind to everyone, even people who are cruel to her. #positivity
- 9.the Dalai LamaI really need to practice my kindness and patience. And letting go of some stuff.
- 10.Kathleen Kelly from You've Got MailShe's the cutest character ever and she doesn't take sh*t from nobody. So positive and kind and very smart. "So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around?"