DEAR WASHINGTON POST (OR A LIST ABOUT HOW I DID NOT END UP MAJORING IN JOURNALISM)
- •Thank you @washingtonpost for following me.
- •I really feel very inadequate as my lists are not top notch journalism like your paper is.
- •I once thought about going into journalism though! But then I realized I would have to interview people I didn't know.
- •And that was a deal breaker. I'm a very shy person.
- •So you go reporters at @washingtonpost! I admire what you do.
- •You talk to people all over the world and I have a hard time talking to the lady at the pharmacy.
- •And somebody should be talking to them and asking them the tough questions.Sorry that includes Donald Trump though. That can't be fun. But somebody had to do it. So thanks.
- •Leaders and nations need accountability and journalists help hold them accountable when the rest of us can't. So thank you for that.
- •I hope my lists aren't too boring for you!