HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE MYSELF PHYSICALLY TO SOMEONE WHO CANNOT SEE 🙈
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I would first need to give the person a disclaimer that I'm acutely aware that I don't see myself accurately. So I apologize for the probably unrealistic description they are about to hear.
- •I would start with my hair because I find that relatively easy. Short, dark brown cut into a bob with bangs. I probably would leave out the few grey hairs I have grown because I like to believe they are unnoticeable.
- •Moving on I would probably try to describe my build/figure. I think it would be best if I stuck to facts because God knows I can't give you an accurate description of it. I wear size 8 pants, large shirts and my bust is a 34B.And you list app just got the most personal details I've given out about my size. Ever.
- •I suppose I should try to decide my face. I can never figure out if my fave is round, square or a heart or whatever the options are. The first words that pop into my heads are plump buutttt probably not accurate. I know I have high cheekbones, no dimples, eyes are more on the smaller side. My eyes are brown and I wear glasses. My nose is also long
- •And yeah. I think that's it unless shoe size would be helpful.I'm an 8 1/2 if that helps.
- •Here I am (in a picture with my family. I'm in plaid holding onto Gus service dog in training):Although my hair is slightly different now. More bobish.