In my drafts at this moment and why I haven't punished them
- 1.FIRSTSIt's taking a lot of switching back and forth between apps. I might not finish it because it's so tedious.
- 2.Please don't misuse the term PTSDNot even started. I know I want to write this but I'm unsure how to articulate myself properly.
- 3.Let me tell you about the place that saved my life...Started. Realized it was becoming super long and got overwhelmed.
- 4.Thank you women of li.stOngoing list that I keep adding things too as I see them or think of them. Not quite ready.
- 5.Women I love in real lifeI think I started it late at night and got too sleepy to do more than like one entry? Should be pretty easy although I may have to organize it into categories.
- 6.5 things I know after 5 years of life in recoveryI wrote the title and went completely blank. Still blank.
- 7.Once upon a time...I went to rehab (twice)I think it's a great title. Unsure how to proceed.
- 8.Why I list about mostly serious thingsStarted. Thought it got too whiny. Need to try again.
- 9.MY GREATEST TRIUMPH 🌼
- 10.Movies that I have no one to watch withHas one entry. Watched it with @teamgivan Pretty sure I have a movie watching buddy now that will put up with my difference in taste than my family. So this list is no longer relevant.
- 11.WHY IM NOT ABUSING AID FROM THE GOVERNMENT - TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE PEOPLE SWINDLE THE SYSTEMIt's really complicated and hard to explain. I probably don't understand enough about finances to really li.st about it. Plus it'd be a really personal list. Although that hasn't stopped me before. I guess I draw the line at money? Mostly I just don't think I can argue eloquently enough to do the subject justice.