MY 2015 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION(S) AND HOW I DID: AN HONEST ASSESSMENT
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- 1.Improve therapy by being willing to access and communicate with all parts of myselfI did this for about the first three months of 2015. I then got freaked out by what I was learning and feeling and retreated away.
- 2.Find a direction for my lifeLooking back this was a pretty huge and probably impossible goal to accomplish in a year. I'd say this is a work in progress. I started on it and am continuing to work on it.
- 3.Add in physical activityWell I'd say this was a flop. Another thing to aim for in 2016.
- 4.Remain outside residential or long term treatmentSuccess! No treatment since February 2011.
- 5.Enjoy my year.I think I did this. Overall my 2015 was enjoyable and I had some really wonderful moments.