READING GOALS 2016
Also taking suggestions
- •Read at least one book considered a classicRight now thinking about Pride and Prejudice since I missed that one in school, The Scarlett Letter or any of Jane Austen's books.
- •Reread Harry Potter 6 and 7I remember the least about these two books.
- •Read at least two collections of poetry.
- •Read a book about feminismTotally open to suggestions here. I know there are a lot out there and I'd like to read a good one.
- •Read The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- •Read a book recommended by my grandfather
- •Read a book recommended by my brother
- •Read a memoir
- •Reread The Bell Jar
- •The Book ThiefIt's so good. And the narrator is not who you're expecting it to be.Suggested by @teamgivan
- •The Name of the Wind by Patrick RothfussSuperb storytelling! Characters you will love and probably think of daily even months after you finish the book! A new world/fandom in which to find connection and belonging with other fellow nerds! : ) I just can't recommend it enough.Suggested by @amieshmamie