SCREENSHOTS I HAVE ON MY PHONE, EXPLAINED
Inspired by @retirednomad
- •I wanted to remember to watch this movie
- •I thought I might like to dye Gus, service dog in training this color of blue one day.
- •Someone in a FB group I'm in was going to purchase this collar. I'm not a fan of bark collars so I took a screenshot of it to ask another trainer what her opinion of it was since I knew mine was biased.
- •I love this quote and wanted to save it.
- •I thought this headline was hilarious. Maybe i have a morbid sense of humor but seriously after all the gorilla stuff I laughed so hard at this.
- •Explaining what text I accidentally sent my therapist.
- •An excerpt of a poem I found on tumblr. Unfortunately I can't find the author. It's not me though.
- •Huge huge hugely important in eating disorder recovery so I screenshoted it to read when I was struggling.
- •A very sweet message from a former 4-h judged who judged me in dog shows from the time I was 8 to when I was 18. Amelia Bedelia was my miniature dachshund. I saved it to read on hard days.
- •I thought this was a great cartoon and saved it to show it to someone. But forgot who. Oops
- •My therapist texted this to me when we were going over my food intake.
- •By Lora Mathis - I don't think anyone has explained trauma work so well. This quote sums up life for me right now.