THINGS I DON'T MISS ABOUT HAVING BULIMIA (IN MY CASE ANOREXIA)
Inspired by @DanaDigsYou
- •Being cold ALL of the time. Even when it was 100 degrees out.
- •The lack of concentration. Not being able to read a book or look at the computer made things really boring.
- •Dreaming about food. The worst. Especially knowing you'll never eat it.
- •Doctor's appointments after doctors appointments.
- •Inpatient treatment. Months away from family, friends and pets. Tubes and food. Never again.
- •Lying. The constant lying. About whether I'd eaten. What I'd eaten. When I'd eaten.
- •The distance an eating disorder creates between relationships. It's like a third person in the room who comes between you and everyone else.
- •Knowing the calories in every single item and doing math every time.
- •Fainting in random places like on the feet of the student DJ thus making the school radio announcements.
- •Most of all just living in a shadow world controlled by voices that told me how unworthy of living I was. I'm glad I don't want to die anymore.