THINGS I TELL MYSELF WHEN I'M HAVING A BAD BODY IMAGE DAY
Recovery. An ongoing, never-ending process.
- 1.Your pants still fit. So you can't have gained 10 pounds overnight.
- 2.No really your pants do fit.
- 3.You are not an accurate judge of your own weight. Every time you thought it went up - you were wrong.
- 4.Do NOT weigh yourself.
- 5.Leggings and dresses are the solution to outfit changes. Go with what works and makes you feel most comfortable. Every day does not have to be a challenge day.
- 6.Not eating = weight gain. Your metabolism and body doesn't react to restriction like it used to.
- 7.Bad body image days do pass.
- 8.You still want recovery.