THINGS THAT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE
Thanks so much for the request!
- 1.Diet talkDiets don't work and I have no idea how to tell the average person this so therefore it makes me really uncomfortable when they talk about it. Also it triggers me and that's awkward.
- 2.Being weighedI do blind weights (step on the scale backwards) but I still hate it.
- 3.When someone tells me they have found my tumblr (or list app account).Just 😳
- 4.Disco musicNo. Please no.
- 5.Flexi leadsSo scary when in the hands of the wrong dog owner. I'm crossing to the other side of the street.
- 6.Children"Small, tiny person I don't know what to say to you."
- 7.Hospital gownsDoes the gap go in the front or the back? Also why is there a gap?
- 8.People standing within an arms length of me.I know. I have a big bubble. Luckily Gus, service dog in training has a block command to keep people from getting too close. Very useful.
- 9.Outdoorsy activitiesNope. Spiders, ticks, dirt and everything else is just not for me. Leave me home. I constantly feel like my skin is crawling and I'm the odd one out.
- 10.Kitchen sinksI read once that they are the place in the house with the most germs. Even over the toilet.
- 11.HotelsYay for me that I'm staying in one tommorow night!
- 12.Filing nailsIt's like finger nails on a blackboard to me.