In a New York Minute!
7 Things you start to expect when living in New York
- •All cab drivers must know where they're going.Don't ask where I'm going! You should know!
- •Is it organic?Do you have organic? No?! Then I'm leaving.
- •One train to be messed upOh great, construction? All Brooklyn-bound trains cancelled? Amazing. I'll take my nimbus 2000. Harry Potter reference.
- •I'm hungry at 3am so there must be something open.wait, nothing in your area is open right now?! Are we cave men?
- •30-45 minute wait on seamless*thought process...it's been 46 minutes. Where's my food?! I should call the restaurant. This is unexceptional.
- •Uber*there are no ubers in your area. What?! How am I supposed to get home?! Take the subway that's probably not running?!
- •Internet not workingWait...how am I supposed to communicate with the world?' Or keep refreshing Facebook?! This is uncalled for.