BOOKS I'LL EVENTUALLY GET TO
I've read the first page to almost all of them...
- •The alchemist - read more then a page if this one, it's a short read that wildly popular and yet there it sits on my self... Waiting... Judging...
- •Pride, prejudice, and zombies - since the zombie fad has exploded in my face, my hipster heart cries out for a simpler time when I was teased for thinking zombie movies were cool
- •Trainspotting - one day I will invest and go all in, then it will crush my heart.
- •Little woman - same story, invest then crush
- •The clasp - because it is a newer one I still have time, made it halfway through and now it just mocks me from the shelf "I was supposed to be so good!"