THINGS THAT MAKE ME #DONE
- •People who go out of their way to not recycle
- •Chronic migraine diseaseAlso see: needing a new doctor, not being able to go to the emergency room in IL, having nerve and breathing probz because of it, needing a neurologist when I can't get to one. Accidentally mixing up the words 'neurologist' with 'radiologist'. Have I ever mentioned my dad died of brain cancer? It would be cool if my doctors would take me seriously. Invisible illnesses are fun.
- •FinalsCan't these come when I'm healthy? Can I ever be healthy?
- •Noisy people in a library
- •People.People = noise. Something I can't handle right now.
- •Spilling a cup of boiling tea all over you and going to class looking like a hot mess.
- •Anxiety and depression.You two sort out which one gets my attention. One speaker in my head at a time.