Already on li.st? Open in app.
Here's what happens when I use my camera to fix my face then put my phone on the table/bar with the camera still open.
- •Sidetrack, Chicago IL
- •Rosé, I don't remember where, Chicago IL
- •Elaine's, Chicago IL
- •A second set of ice cube trays
- •A really good Bluetooth speakerSee also: Bluetooth headphones
- •A kindle that lights up but isn't like an iPad screenI'll never get up/get un-cozy to shut the light off again
- •The Francis and the Lights Video for May I Have This Dance with Chance the RapperSee also: Friends feat. Bon Iver and Kanye
- •The good nights on SNL
- •The meditation room at The Art Institute of Chicago
- •Ability to read before bed without immediately falling asleep.
A list I can read on days when I'm considering saying f it and moving to a cabin in the woods.
- •I can talk to anyone.Last time I saw him my best friend said this then said "but I mean it in the best way." Yeah, because it's great. I get it from my dad.
- •I'm old enough to be ok with choosing my level of engagement. Even when that level is zero.I used to feel like I needed to be pals with everyone. I don't anymore. And I no longer feel bad cutting someone loose.
- •Wobbly bar stools
- •People walking in my blind spot.Either pass me or get behind me. Quit hovering.
- •Poorly labeled subway stations.
- •"Just for the sake of playing devil's advocate..."Nope!
Inspired by @ayacash
- •Losing my tooth at recess while on "the big m climbing thing."It fell into the wood chips and was lost forever.
- •Sitting in the car with my dad trying to negotiate my way out of school on the day we got a new cat.I was so mad my sister got to stay home and play.
- •Driving past a park full of dandelions and having my first allergy sneeze.
- •The baking smell in my piano teacher's house.
Books kids I know have read until they actually fell apart.
- •The Book With No PicturesAlso twice. Partly because they all want to read it aloud to the class.
- •A five year old to a three year old "can I help you zip your coat?"Also: "Oops! You forgot your boot so I brought it in for you."
- •A lady on a bike dropped a bag she was carrying in the middle of a busy intersection. Another person, who was on the sidewalk, waived her down and pointed it out. She also held the lady's bike out of traffic for her while the lady ran back to get her bag.
I don't have favorites but I love these every time I hear 'em.
- •Yellow Ledbetter, Pearl Jam
- •Under My Thumb, The Rolling Stones
- •Who Did You Think I Was?, JM3