Little Things I Love
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •When daffodils are all facing the same direction which is also toward me.
- •Bars with no TVs
- •Ass-in hugsNone of this halfway, bent over pats on the back. Do it like you mean it.
- •The street in the neighborhood with the bookstore and fancy ice cream shop across the street from each other.And what's in my bag when I head home from there...
- •Freshly bloomed lilac bushes you can smell before you see.
- •When it starts to rain during an outside run and it doesn't matter because you're already sweaty and in quick-dry clothing.
- •A dress or skirt with pocketsArguably more of a game charger than a little thing...
- •A well executed wink.
- •When my kindergarten class comes in from recess a little sweaty with a thin layer of dirt and I know they played really hard and kid-ed really well.
- •Riding home in a cab up Lakeshore Drive in the summer after a night out.Windows down, hair finally pulled up because it's hot you're on your way home, quiet and leaned back and looking up at the skyline and out at the lake 😍
- •Sleeping with all the windows openGood sleeping weather is 😍