Little Things I Love
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •When daffodils are all facing the same direction which is also toward me.
- •Bars with no TVs
- •Ass-in hugsNone of this halfway, bent over pats on the back. Do it like you mean it.
- •The street in the neighborhood with the bookstore and fancy ice cream shop across the street from each other.And what's in my bag when I head home from there...
- •Freshly bloomed lilac bushes you can smell before you see.
- •When it starts to rain during an outside run and it doesn't matter because you're already sweaty and in quick-dry clothing.
- •A dress or skirt with pocketsArguably more of a game charger than a little thing...
- •A well executed wink.
- •When my kindergarten class comes in from recess a little sweaty with a thin layer of dirt and I know they played really hard and kid-ed really well.
- •Riding home in a cab after a fun, late night with the windows down and your hair blowing all around.Leaning your head back and watching the skyline/the lake/your fellow humans go whizzing by.
- •Sleeping with all the windows openGood sleeping weather is 😍
- •Tracking packages