I WAS GOING TO POST THIS ON SATURDAY.. LA DA DA DA
There is no point to this post. I couldn't think of what to make a list of so I made a list of my thought process. Typed this up after babysitting forever on Saturday night after my shower and fell asleep before I could post it and thought I lost it. Incredibly happy I found it in my drafts. I am in fact sick thanks to those nuggets.
- •Children. Nope. Don't want those anytime soon.
- •Incredibly thankful for the plumbing system.
- •Showers are the greatest places to think about what to make a list about.
- •I love showers. They are like little man made waterfalls in your home you can use no matter what the weather is.
- •Extension cords. Am I right?
- •Not every moment in life can be like the moment I realized my laptop charger could only reach my bed because of my totally awesome extension cord.
- •Today I came across an old cd in my old CD player. After babysitting for 9 hours for 3 small children who can only communicate through crying and screaming I decided to shower. I listened to the cd. I then relived all the high school angst in the land.
- •If I'm sick tomorrow watch out, snot face.
- •Anger leads to racism
- •THE END.