Already on li.st? Open in app.
When you wake up with that weird sore throat,itchy nose & ears thing checklist:Some of my go-to tips
Cold season is just around the corner!! Stay healthy people ❤👊
- 1.Lay in bed and hyperventillate for about 5 min. contemplating about how you can possibly rearrange your work/school/day to day schedule(s) for the week in case shit hits the fan.
- 2.Take an additional min. to pout and feel sorry for yourself. (This step is very important)
- 3.GET OUT OF BED!!! LIKE NOW!! If you fail you will slip into a zombie-like coma, the cold will consume your soul, and you will be doomed!!
I've worked in so many different industries over the years, I figured why not make a list 😀
- •Comforting an obviously hormonal pregnant woman because she thought the new crib she bought her unborn child was so beautiful. She started crying when she handed me her credit card.Cashier- Babies "R" Us
- •Having a bar stool thrown in my direction and being called a bitch because I refused to serve a young guy alcohol who had no ID.Bartender- TGI Fridays
- •Bursting into tears while giving a dog a medicated bath.The owner neglected a skin infection that had spread to every inch of the dogs body & he was covered in abscesses that were peeling his skin & 95% of his fur off.I was crying because I was angry at the owner & the poor dog was yelping in extreme pain. The dog & I cried together the whole time.After bandaging the dogs body, I gently gave him a hug and he licked my cheek. Veterinary Technician- Katella Animal Clinic
- •Nothing is better than sex you imbeciles. 🤗
- •Clean Room....Check
- •Junk Drawer sorted...Check
These were all first and last dates.
- •That one guy who was legitimately upset and pouting cuz I wanted to watch a horror film over his suggested corny romance comedy "Valentine's Day". I didn't see him again after that. I couldn't bring myself to do it when he had such horrible taste in movies.
- •That one friend who casually asked me to go play pool with him and he decided to turn it into a date. He picked me up and there was a rose waiting for me in the passenger seat. After that he drove me to a restaurant instead of the pool hall and said we should eat first. I was pissed so I had a friend call me and bail me out. He hated me after that.
- •That one guy who tried to grab my face mid date and kiss me out of nowhere while I was mid- sentence. I put my whole hand on his face and lightly pushed it away. I asked him to take me home after, he agreed and we didn't say another word to each other.
- •That one guy who clearly never learned to chew with his mouth closed 😲 and I wanted to stab him with my fork the whole time.
My name is Michelle btw. I am not using my last name or this will take forever.
- •M- My biggest fear is not being able to have it all. I don't mean materialistic things, I mean things that actually matter to me.
- •I- I am introverted as hell and I do better with one on ones, written words or small groups. I have mostly extroverted people in my life so I can feed off of their energy like a blood sucking vampire. I like being alone A LOT & it doesn't bother me at all. My Meyers Brigg personality is INTP and it freaked me out how accurate the description was.
- •C- Collecting stuff was my thing as a kid. Childhood collections:Troll dolls, rocks & geodes, the extra sequin & button packets on nice clothes (weird one I know), magic sets, mini robot building sets, stuffed animals, Old coins, marbles, etc. Adult collections:Blue-rays, magnets & shot glasses from places I've traveled, match boxes, SF Giants gearI could go on, but I'll stop for your sake lol.
Seriously I would.
- •TIGI Catwalk curls rock amplifier.This is thee god amongst all gods of naturally curly hair products. I have used it for over ten years, and without it my hair is out of control (Just imagine Chaka Kahn in the 80's). Makes my curls look like soft ringlets without the sticky, oily, or crunchy feel of a wax, gel, mousse or pomade. It holds my curls in place without them looking stiff and it smells great, absolutely no other product compares. (At least for me)
- •Aztec secret clay mask and Braggs organic raw apple cider vinegar. (These two are like Batman & Robin)I swear by clay and mud masks for their ability to pull all that bad junk out of your skin and these two mixed together make the greatest mask I have ever used. Not gonna lie it smells like a foot, but the way it makes my skin feel and look afterwards, its totally worth it. Final note: You can use these two products together or separately for a bunch of other things, google it!
- •Lush's Fresh Farmacy face cleanser (Yes this is how they spell Pharmacy)The calamine makes it gentle on my sensitive skin, but its powerful enough to wash off all of my make-up in one wash (mascara included).