Most of these are still around, but they don't have the same appeal as when I was a kid. Still, its great to reminisce. 😍
- •Circus PeanutsIngredients: A shit ton of orange dye, an even bigger shit ton of sugar, a little chewyness, throw in a dash of cancer and there ya have it......circus peanuts. Oh, but don't worry they are fat free 😀
- •Lotsa Fizz CandyThese were my all time favorite, next to pop rocks of course.
- •Candy Gum CigarettesEverything about these was so wrong, but us kids loved em. Especially the powder "smoke" that would come out of the end when you blew on the candy. Sounds horrible I know, but don't worry we were all being "just like our Dads". 😕
- •Topps Baseball cards with gum.I didnt care much for the cards, but my brother always shared the gum with me 😃
- •Ribbon CandyIf you have living grandparents, you have probably seen this candy around the holidays. You can find it in fancy Christmas tins usually at places like Wal-Greens or wherever As Seen on TV products are sold. They are pretty much an old people staple.
- •Big League ChewOr as I used to call it spaghetti gum.
- •Cherry ClanMy brothers and I would spend hrs in the arcade to earn tickets to buy these, we thought they were that good.
- •War HeadsBack in my day you were considered a bad ass if you could keep these in your mouth the entire duration of the sour coating.
- •Atomic Fire BallsYou were also considered a bad ass if you could keep one of these in your mouth. But instead of sour, these were hot as fuck.
- •Bazooka Joe Bubble GumThe gum was alright, but any kid who ate this gum knew it was all about the entertaining mini comic strip inside each wrapper.
- •Wax BottlesThe dyed liquid sugar inside was absolute heaven, but the wax bottle was gross still a great concept though.
- •Fruit Stripped GumWith an adorable zebra mascot, actual zebra stripped gum and delicious flavors that lasted 5 seconds, what kid wouldn't love this. I also just realized how much I loved gum as a kid.