Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
Pretty straight forward.
- •My pic response to any comment, text, snapchat, etc. that I find repulsive.
- •I always keep this photo on my current phone to remind myself that in a past life, my cat was most likely a demonic pole dancer. (No this is not photoshopped)
- •Who wouldn't want this gem on their phone at all times.
- •To remind myself of how painful child birth will be someday and to always respect my mother for going through it 3 times. 😲
- •Because I'm a saggitarius and Obama is my favorite centaur ever.
- •When one of us is having a bad day, my boyfriend and I send this to each other to remind the person in a shitty mood to laugh.
- •I always screenshot future halloween costume ideas.
- •Because Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is my absolute favorite love story of all time. 😍
- •Because one of my closest friends is an avid Bob Ross fan, and it is of dire importance that I send this to him every year for his bday. And of course Bob Ross is the man.