Things That I Happened When I Went Home to Canada This Week.
I travel, like a lot, for work and am always amused by Canadianisms.
- •Went to @timhortons and got a double double, then I got a regular later in the day and it wasn't black coffee!
- •Went to @timhortons and got some Timbits.
- •Observed a moment of silence on Remembrance Day at 11am, with about 40 other poppy wearing Canadians who just stopped what they were doing and bowed their heads.
- •Had the festive special at Swiss Chalet.
- •Celebrated Diwali.
- •Went shopping at Roots.
- •Did not have to convert from Celsius or Kilometres once.
- •Spelled using "re" and "our" and no one cared or noticed.
- •Realised that Hulu does not stream in the homeland missed my weekly @mindy fix!
- •Used the phrase "eh?!",no one cared or noticed.