Animated Ladies I'd Like To Be
Each is intriguing in her own way.
- •JasmineMy childhood ambition. I thought she was perfect in every way. Look at the confidence rocking that crop top! Plus she was so self-assured and asserted her independence! A good role model.
- •Jane LaneArtistic, edgy, so damn cool.
- •Eliza ThornberryEven though I'd have to become a vegan due to relating so deeply with all the animals. When I was younger I wanted to channel her older sister, but I've wised up. Supernatural powers. Seriously.
- •Lana KaneEssentially a superhero, plus her comebacks are always on point AND she's a powerful working mom.
- •But the one I'm the most like...
- •Helga PatakiEccentric, I never wax, and I'm a closet romantic. I am what I am.