The Agony Of Trying To Find The Right Time To Post A List
Because drafts have so much potential...
- •Yes, I know that it is a grand mystery what people get attached to and what becomes "popular," both in the world and on li.st.
- •But there is also a method. To everything. And I love method. I love planning. I love overthinking. It's my shtick.
- •Also insomnia and waking quite early with the urge to craft sentences. These are also shticks of mine.
- •But with lists, the time and day that I post them affects how well they do. Or at least how fast. I can tell.
- •So how does one discover the schedule for ultimate li.sting success?
- •Is there an algorithm? Could someone write one for me?
- •I don't like basic math enough to do it in my head, no matter how simple the problem. Applied mathematics sounds like my own personal hell.
- •Do PR reps know the hour for ultimate posting? Does the Iluminati? Is the Iluminati real? Is it the Iluminati's choice that the iPhone doesn't recognize their title as a word or am I just spelling it wrong?
- •My brain may rotate on a tilted axis. My interests and musings may not always jive with the masses. But I know that post time impacts posts and yeah, it's not that important, but it keeps me up at night.
- •Much like the question "Should I wait till morning to post this 12:30 am constructed list?" Or "Is 8:30 am so early that this list will be lost in the void?"
- •If you write a list and no one reads it, did it ever truly exist?
- •Just searched for gifs under "head bang table"
- •This was an option.
- •Guess it's time to go to bed. And post this now regardless of time. Because I'm a brave warrior and cyber-silence cannot defeat me on the battlefield of the writerly life.
- •Or whatever. Some metaphors are meant to be messy.