Things I've Joyfully Discovered This Week
- •Activewear ScrunchiesThe elastic is so strong, y'all!
- •A Pineapple Hefeweizen called I Love LampEverything about that, so good.
- •Looking at the stars while riding country backroads in a convertible.Never been a top-down aficionado but its so cool to lean back and see the Big Dipper!
- •Under Milk WoodA sound-play by Dylan Thomas. Very fun to read. Very old.
- •Drinking beer then doing yoga in sneakers is not the best idea.But some poses are fun! Others just make your legs feel like logs.
- •That the Productive app really works!And basically makes me a better person, so, yay!