Things I Wish They'd Add To The NY Subway System
So many wishes that will never come true...
- •Automatic Hand Sanitizer DispensersFor the germaphobe in all of us.
- •Mini On-Train Vending MachinesHey, on those over-an-hour jaunts snacks could really upgrade the experience.
- •A Dance CarIt'll be just like this scene from Broad City! And a great no-fuss core workout. Who needs paddleboarding?
- •A Meditation CarSoothing tunes, dimmed lights, lots of people deep-breathing. Remembering to meditate is hard! This would really make it easier to zen out once or twice a day.
- •And if they only give in to in plea, let it be this one:
- •Therapy DogsI want to pet puppies every day, for my mental and emotional health. MTA could make that a reality. Even better: ADOPTABLE puppies! Move over cat cafes, the subway just might steal your thunder!