Things Migraines Are Like
I'm sure there are many more, but here's a delightful selection
- •Someone putting a bike pump up your nose and filling your forehead sinus with very solid-feeling airI have an intense fear of tools going up my nose, thanks Ancient Egyptians
- •Being in a WWE match where you're losing, you keep trying to get up, and the blows taking you down just don't let up.
- •A very bad tripI assume
- •That house-destroying fight Adam and Jessa had on Girls, but between your temples
- •Having The Headache Of The GodsThey're grand like that
- •A small but terrifying monster you throw Advil at till you realize that Advil is like Simon's breath mintsI know you aren't supposed to name him if you don't want to keep him, but my migraine monster is SUCH a Simon
- •A very good buffer for low to mid level bad newsI can't even get upset about low to mid level annoyances. Simon owns me.
- •But also a steroid for many negative feelingsSpent half an hour sobbing about not wanting my dad to die. He's perfectly healthy. To our knowledge.
- •The stomach sickness I got as a kidSo bad I can't even appreciate days off. I'd rather work. Ew.
- •A circle of HellCan't tell which one. Maybe I'll map out my own circles of Hell in a soontocome list