Things That Send Me Into An Insta-Rage
I try to live a zen, emotionally healthy life, but these things still thrust me into an aggressively angry state. Some of the reasons are rational, some are not.
- •Movies that include only stereotype, meaningless female characters, or as I like to call them, "prop women"
- •When my internet connection drops out while I'm streaming Netflix
- •When I run into the coffee table, which happens multiple times a month
- •Bigots of all doctrines
- •When an episode has an absurdly troubling cliff hanger and I can't move on with my life due to that specific suspense
- •People attempting to justify voting for Donald Trump
- •When I expect to eat food at a specified time, and then for whatever reason have to put off that meal for an hour or longer
- •When I try to wear lipstick and the shape of my application keeps coming out with clown-like borders
- •Being woken by someone else's alarm, which they somehow aren't waking up to turn off
- •Condescension, especially coming from old white dudes