Things Middle Age Men Say On Line at Starbucks
Alternative title : Things Middle Age Men Say Online (At Starbucks)
- •Bill! How are you. Wave hi to Joan and the kids
- •What are these mocha frappe lattes the kids get nowadays? Just black coffee for me
- •Well Steve, Grande is triple the size of Tall for just 17 cents more- worth the investment
- •Linda encouraged me to download the app! It's made the experience seamless
- •Ever since they got the store redone back in October space has been maximized and efficiency is up
- •Ah yes hi how are you I am not getting anything but my daughter wants cold brew cappucino with seven pumps of something? Is that right? Right, right you couldn't know what my daughter wants
- •Where do I wait? Oh, over there.
- •I only come here because Sue loves it. If it were up to me we would be at Dunkin right nowQuestion: is it healthier/better to raise children on munchkins or cake pops
- •Any of the above could be substituted for: "I am empty inside" "I am on the edge of my mid-life crisis cliff, save me"