Highlights and things I learned from this wonderfully insightful docuseries. This is the first one out of four.
- •Matchmaker couples are like politicians. They're dogmatic and they do that weird thing where they roll their hand up in a ball and put their thumb on top of the side of their index finger and wave it at you. Why do they do that to people?
- •An elderly African American couple says that love and respect comes in the form of a toilet seat. He puts the toilet seat down for her, she puts it up for him. Love.
- •An artist named Vinzent painted a very crude painting of a woman
- •Jason Biggs got a mani/pedi with another woman who wasn't his wife right before they were married
- •Cheating is a black & white issue for Chelsea
- •Apparently Ashley Madison is a service for female infidelity.
- •"Chelsea just surrender... just surrender, can you just be yourself and then not be yourself and then surrender?" - the secret politician i.e. the matchmaker
- •I think Chelsea should marry her super hot clinical psychologist (hint: he is featured throughout this series 😍)