My Favorite TV Shows, Ranked
Because I binge... A lot. Being sick does that to a person.
- •Young and HungryIt's hilarious and amazing and totally binge-worthy.
- •Parks and RecreationThis is one of those that I can watch over and over and never get sick of it. It's hilarious.
- •BlindspotIt's kinda redundant but I love the characters. And how they magically figure out a tattoo right before it happens (because who has the time to wait while watching a tv show?)
- •Pioneer WomanI just read her book which made me enjoy the show like a thousand times more. Another show I watch when I'm not feeling well, along with all the other Food Network shows like Giada at Home and Trisha's Southern Kitchen. Also, not sure why this is a GIF or who created it but it's beautiful.
- •SupernaturalJust Sam. And Dean. Hunting Demons. That's all I want.
- •Phineas and FerbThis is one I watch when I feel like crap and can't actually focus.
- •Agent CarterSelf explanatory
- •Steven UniverseBecause who doesn't love magical beings/aliens and gems and AMAZING illustrations?
- •SherlockI think we deserve more than a few episodes once every (literal) blue moon for putting up with their crap. It's still amazing though.
- •Orange is the New BlackWho doesn't love Piper's tendency to fall into major crap?