Songs That Almost Everyone Can Sing a Line Of
I'm pretty sure everyone knows at least one line from these songs... Add your own
- •Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi"Oh we're half way there, oh oh Living on a prayer"
- •Phil Collins – In The Air Tonight"I can feel it coming on the air tonight, oh lord"
- •Village People – Y.M.C.A"It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A, It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A"
- •Lou Bega – Mambo No 5"A little bit of Rita's all I need, A little bit of Tina's what I see."
- •Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger"It's the eye of tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rival"
- •Don't Stop Believin'- Journey"Don't stop believin' Hold on to that feelin'"Suggested by @wilmotwrites
- •Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd"Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue"Suggested by @culture_czar
- •Barbie Girl by AquaI'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie wooooorld, life is plastic, it's fantastic. I'm sure you could keep going. I'm so sorry.Suggested by @femme_feminist
- •Mr Brightside - The Killers"Open up my eeeager eyes.. 'cause I'm Mr Brightside"Suggested by @roozly
- •Sweet Caroline"Sweet Caroline, bum bum bum. Good times never seemed so good (so good, so good, so good)" *side note may be regional but if you're from Boston it's required seventh inning stretch singing at FenwaySuggested by @cem94
- •Bohemian Rhapsody-QueenThere are so many parts of that song, everybody's gotta know at least one!! It's so much fun to sing!Suggested by @megg18
- •Africa - TotoSuggested by @LizDawson
- •Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae JepsenIt's going to be a classic decades from now, and today, even my Grandmother could sing part of this song.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •American Pie - Don McLeanSuggested by @MatthewAlmont