Things visitors will love about visiting Ireland
Thanks 😄👍🏻 @andersun for the LR!
- •MuseumsThere are plenty of interesting museums around Dublin... The national history museum... The Wax Museum and an Art Museum... There is also the Guinness Storehouse with a tour of the Guinness Factory
- •CultureLots of great Music/Films... Ireland is famous for its Traditional Music you can hear it in almost any pub (Especially in Dingle) we Have great bands and musicians and we have had our share of famous movie stars... Liam Neeson, Colin Farell, Colm Meaney and Saorse Ronan
- •SportWe are a country that loves our sport... We are arguably the best fans in the world definitely in football we are (Euro 2012 is proof) but we also love GAA, Rugby, Hurling and there's great atmosphere at all these events
- •Natural Coastal BeautyIreland has the most amazingly beautiful coastline... Especially the west its stunning. I love the Cliffs of Moher, Achill Island, and The quaint Connemara
- •Ancient Historic SitesIn Ireland there are plenty of Castles and historical monuments that are well worth checking out... E.g Bunratty Castle, Newgrange and the Skelligs